Join 500,000+ students in the bestselling medical keyword research course on Mindstairs!
With this 20 hour course, you will learn the rules and strategies of Keyword Research to get rank in Search Engines on the basis of optimization. Keyword Research is the backbone of the traditional and modern marketing concepts, so if you want to be successful in SEO and PPC advertising or any sort of social marketing, Mindstairs will complete your thrust.
Keyword Research is the process of finding particular words from a Search Engine that will help to rank the content for your SEO.
What You Will Learn?
- history, Marketing Concepts, and Strategies
- Medical Tourism Destinations
- Hospitality & Hotel Industry
- Marketing Concepts & Strategies
- Medical Tourism Ethical, Legal & Social Concerns
- Travel Retailing and Logistics
- Medical Tourism-Issues & Challenges
- Alternate Medicine and Medical Tourism
After completing this course you’ll get certification from Mindstairs, which can help you to start your career in the medical industry. You have two opportunities to start your journey, first of all, you can start your own business through digital marketing else you can go to Job in a particular private hospital sector. After completing your last session your E-Certificate will be mailed to your registered E-Mail ID.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- The course content is designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- The practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 week
- Language English
- Students 25
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes